We are currently accepting enrolment applications for 2020 and 2021 in all year levels.
Step 1 - Confirmation of Catchment Residence
Pimpama State Secondary College is governed by a School Enrolment Management Plan
The College can offer enrolment to all students who reside inside our catchment area. Refer to the enrolment map to check you reside inside the College catchment.
Students who reside outside the College catchment may apply for enrolment, however places are limited and restricted to the availability in each year level.
Students who excel in academics, performing arts or sports are encouraged to apply for an Academy Program. Students residing outside the College catchment may also apply for entry into the College through acceptance into an Academy Program.
Step 2 - Enrolment Forms
Please download and complete the Application for Student Enrolment and submit in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach the following documents to the application (applications cannot be processed without these additional documents).
1. Proof of Residence (A Current Lease Agreement and Utilities Notices or Council Rates Notice)
2. Birth certificate
3. Latest report card
4. Visa and Passport details for students born outside Australia and New Zealand
5. Student Resource Scheme Form
6. College Laptop or BYOD Form
Step 3 - College Laptop Program
All students at the College use laptops to personalize and enrich the learning experience.
The College provides two options for students to access a laptop.
1. The College purchases a laptop for the student, parents then follow a payment plan relevant to the student's year level. The laptop is supported by the College and includes a 3 year warranty and accidental insurance coverage whilst enrolled at the College. Centrepay options are available for laptop payments.
2. Students bring their own laptop to use (BYOD). The device must meet the College BYOD requirements, these requirements can be found in the BYOD Agreement. Please note the College provides limited support for BYOD devices and cannot be held accountable for loss or damage to personal devices. Devices such as iPads, Android Tablets and Chromebooks do not meet the College Laptop requirements
Please refer to the College Laptop Program Section for more information.
Step 4 - Student Resource Scheme
The College offers a cost effective option for parents to purchase the required items for their child's schooling. Items include textbooks, resources, software programs, photocopying, consumables and materials.
Pimpama State Secondary College will purchase these items on your behalf.
The Student Resource Scheme forms are available from the Student Resource Scheme Section of the College Website.
Please bring completed forms with you to the enrolment interview.
Step 5 - Enrolment Interview
Enrolment applications are processed when all of the above forms and documents have been submitted. Parents will be contacted if the College can offer an enrolment interview.
For further enrolment enquiries please contact the College Enrolment Officer:
Phone: 5540 9333 (Option 2 Enrolments)